If you have a desktop website, now is the time to create a mobile application, a.k.a. app. Why create a mobile app? The world has gone mobile.
The number of people using mobile Web on mobile phones (instead of the Internet on personal computers) is growing daily.
Eventually, the number of mobile users will outnumber desktop PC users. You should create a mobile app because most desktop Web sites won’t work on mobile phones.
Here are the reasons why your business needs a mobile app:
- Most full-size desktop Web sites won’t work on a smartphone.
- Smartphone users have to squint to see or resize full-size desktop Web site pages.
- With an app, customers with smartphones gain instant access to the important information regarding a business.
- Apps are simpler to navigate with a touch screen or keypad.
- Accessing a full-size desktop Website on smartphones wastes a lot of time waiting for pages to load.
- Large amounts of data are required to load the full-size desktop Web site. Without an unlimited data plan, smartphone users could pay more to access full-size desktop Web site information.
- Your customers could be looking for your business on their smartphones. If your business is not on the mobile Web, your customers won’t be able to find you. Visitors could use your mobile app to:
– Call your business from your app.
– Find your business using maps.
– Follow a link to your desktop Web site.
– See the days and hours when you’re open for business.
– View images or they could follow links to a photo gallery.
– Read a description of your business.
– Read more information about your products and/or services.
– View and make use of a discount voucher.
– Send a message via e-mail or text.
– Tell their friends about your mobile app.
– Stay updated with the special offers, sales, or latest updates.
– Receive regular updates through the mobile app.
– Follow a link to your blog, social networking profile page, etc.
– View your videos.
– Purchase products or services.
- Now is the time to take your business mobile. If you don’t go mobile now, there’s a good chance your competition will. Reach your customers before your competition gets the chance to reach them first.
- Brands are heavily investing in mobile apps to leverage the potential of their business
- There are numerous mobile apps that are continuously adding value to businesses, in a variety of ways.
Lets’ take a look at the ways the mobile app can boost revenue for your business:
- Increase in Revenue
As per a survey conducted by T-Mobile, it is found that 49% of business owners said they were able to spend advocate more time expanding sales and creating new revenue streams for their business. Apps act as a catalyst to increase the chances of bringing the customer and supplier together. As per another study, it has been found that 9 out of 10 mobile phone searches result in a purchase or a visit to the store.
- Boost to Multi-Tasking
T-mobile further uncovers the facts that businesses with 20 or fewer employees are using mobile apps. These business owners have estimated to be saving 5.6 hours a week. Some of the top-rated apps that help workers to boost productivity are e-mail and calendar, web/Internet, social media and much more. With apps, work gets streamlined and yields better results, thus benefiting the organization.
- Generates Community Support
With apps, you get the advantage of promoting your products and services along with similar businesses. As the saying goes: fish where the fish is; this kind of promotion gives your business access to a better targeted audience. In the long run, with better quality, you can ensure a consistent ROI generation from your business offerings. Customers to benefit as they save time for searching for your products elsewhere.
- Get on the Mobile Band-Wagon
No matter what business you deal with, with mobile apps you brand gets highlighted in the minds of your customers.
- Discover New Business Opportunities
Mobile apps unlock a whole new assortment of possibilities for your business to truly set its mark. With the app you can collect one-time and repeated orders, interact directly with your customers, share data, advertise and promote your business, offer custom services or discounts, and much more. As per a recent survey, 3 out of every 5 searches are conducted on a mobile device and this increases the likelihood of your brand being promoted.
Mobile apps are a unique way to deliver something unique, custom and personal to your customers. It is imperative for a business to establish a cordial and long-lasting relationship with its consumers and to reach out to them in rather out-standing ways.