Business to Business or B2B, as it is popularly known, is the transaction which happens between businesses. The tradition transaction deals with the concept of business to the consumer but B2B refer to the business which takes place between companies, manufacturer and wholesaler or retailer, and vendors. Traditionally speaking, the business to business is prevalent in the supply chain as the companies rely on the other vendors and companies for the purchase of the components and raw materials for the manufacturing of the respective products. But in the interest age, B2B refers to the communication between the employees of the companies using the Social Media like websites.
It is not mandatory that a website will sell the good or the service to the end-user only. There are several websites which are designed to sell their products like raw materials to other companies which require such raw materials for the production. There are several online directories which have the information pertaining to the requirements and facilitate the growth of the B2B transactions.
The best example for the B2B transaction is the automobile and the mobile phone industry. Other good examples are property management industry, clean-up service providers, industries and housekeeping industry. Some tips are mentioned below which will allow the B2B e-commerce website development to stand out in the market
- The website has only 10 seconds to impress and hence use the name of the company, history, mission, and vision of the same to create the first impression. Use the required data which is required by the visitors to connect with the company.
- Showcase most of the correct content in the required format to impress the visitor without being too boisterous or out of tone. The maintenance of the tone is very important. Make a nutshell but impressive content which is good enough to grab the attention of the visitor.
- Be simple with the navigation features of the site. No one likes to be around the website which is very difficult to navigate and hence they do not want to waste their time. A difficult website has the tendency to bounce back and this creates a very wrong impression upon the visitors.
- Content is the king and keeps revising or updating the content to keep the visitors engaged. Nobody likes to read stale content. Feed the site with interesting and fresh content. The professionals of the company can keep the website up-to-date to provide the best and the latest trends and news to the visitors.
- Without the use of the visual branding, the impression of the site is extremely short-lived. Sometimes the graphics can do the trick which even the best content cannot. Use typos and visual for the branding but be very specific and to the point only. Do not overdo it.
These are the simple tips which can make the B2B sites very interesting and help it to stand in the crowded market.
For More: Web Development Company in Chennai